broccoli has more protein per calorie than steak
where is your god now
I ate so much good food today-
Breakfast: frozen berries and two servings of polenta casserole
Lunch: roasted “cheesy” potatoes with coleslaw and “tonic” sauerkraut
Snacks: thin mints, banana and almond butter, more berries
Dinner: mushroom medley bowl with brown rice.
Fruit – Whatever kind you like (except bananas); make sure it’s good and ripe for maximum sweetness and flavor. Use all kinds of citrus and berries. Pineapple and watermelon work well for flavoring water.
Herbs – These are optional, but many herbs are a surprising complement to fruit flavors; almost any herb will work depending on your personal preference.
Jars or pitchers – Use 2 quart mason jars primarily, but any 2 quart pitcher will do. Fruit infusion pitcher is another option if you think you’ll be making infused waters regulary; a very easy, tidy way to strain fruit from water.
Muddler or wooden spoon for mashing fruit and herbs.
Water – Use filtered or spring water.
I gotta do it
oh hhere it is
Sometimes being nice to myself is hard but I think I’m getting better and better at it. I’m starting to get better at eating so I am fulfilled and no more or less and it makes me so so happy.
I keep getting a few people asking me about yoga, and not knowing where to start so i thought id make a list of all the youtube videos i used when i started doing yoga
- Morning Yoga for Flexibility
- De-stress Yoga
- Yoga for Inspiration
- Yoga for Geting Out Of Your Own Way
- Strength Building Yoga
- Strength: Abs Buns and Thighs
- Weight Loss: Strong Abs
- Before Bed Time Yoga
- Loosen up the Hips with Tara Stiles
- Yoga to Open the Hips and Back
- Weight Loss: Work those hips!
- Get Strong & Sexy Shoulders, Arms and Back!
- Yoga for a Strong Core
If you want to challenge yourself!
- Tara Stiles: Yoga Weight Loss & Balance Workout
- Yoga Flow 201 | 32 minutes | Twist Focus
- Yoga Flow 202 | 30 minutes | Fat Burning
- Yoga 101 | 30 minutes | Easy Beginner Practice
- Yoga Flow 301 | 50 minutes | Well Rounded Practice
- YOGA WITH LES: Intermediate Vinyasa
- Yoga Quickie!! Balance Focus 21 minutes
- Power Yoga for Strength
Youtube Channels worth subscribing to
- Tara Stiles
- Yoga Today
- Sadie Nardini
- Ekhart Yoga
- Bryan & Rob’s Yoga & Workout Videos
- Do Yoga With MeBooks worth reading
- The Women’s Health Big Book of Yoga: The Essential Guide to Complete Mind/Body Fitness
- Slim Calm Sexy Yoga: 210 Proven Yoga Moves for Mind/Body Bliss
- Yoga Cures: Simple Routines to Conquer More Than 50 Common Ailments and Live Pain-FreeSites to visit
I’m happy to answer any other questions anyone might have
Fruit roundup from this weeks shopping. I spent all my extra money (30$) on fancy out of season fruit as a special little treat for being sick.
I just got a new iPod so I will be able to post on here much more often. I am also going to start a cute vegan cooking/ lifestyle blog so stay tuned in for that.
I’ve been feeling super gucky lately because of eating a bunch of sugar (+ bread) so starting tomorrow im going to eat no processed food and drink a bunch of water and miso soup to cleanse out of it.
Since i’m cool and i want to do something nice for all of you wonderful people i decided to do a giveaway because i love you all and you make this tumblr journey worthwhile.
So here we go ,there will only be one winner and you get to choose which bag you want because there is no way in hell you’re getting both because they’re expensive
and i want one heuehue.
You my friend will receive:
1.Leopard sid backpack or Winged sid backpack
2.Fujifilm Instax mini 8 instant film camera - pink.
3.Etude House BB Cream cotton fit.
4.Etude house CC Cream.
Im not going to be a poo and say you have to follow me because you don’t have to but it would be nice if you did because im cool and i’ll love you forever.
As this giveaway is for my followers i would be super grateful if you did follow *winks*
Reblog as much as you like , LIKES DO COUNT
This giveaway will end on the 15th of February so you have enough time to try try try and win win win
- I’ll ship Internationally
i like my ships like kaisoo free.
- Please be comfortable with messaging me where you are located.
- Likes count
- i’ll add in a free bag of rice and chopsticks because ,no rice no life.
- Have your ask box open
- Winner will be notified via message and has to answer within 48 hours, otherwise another winner will be drawn.
- Winner will be drawn randomly.
- Dont’ be a poop and erase all the text m’kay
Have fun my loves and goodluck.
*pats your putt*
Ate so much pizza (with really good vegan feta spread, capers, mushrooms, onions, peppers and roasted garlic) and was so happy she died.